Access Control Systems
TYPE OF INSTALLATIONS:
SETUP OF IP ADDRESSES
SMALLER ENTRY LEVEL SYSTEMS
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS:
1: AC-115 COMPACT NETWORKED DOOR CONTROLLER
The AC-115 is a compact, powerful all-in-one networked single door controller. It provides extremely cost-effective solutions for small networked applications of up to 8 doors. This unit can control 2400 users (In/Out), with advanced security rules and features, and includes a built-in sounder for doorbell, chime and alarm sounds, and a built-in battery back up battery charger. A 2000 event offline FIFO history log is stored in non-volatile memory that can be uploaded to the PC.
2: AC-215 NETWORKED DOOR CONTROLLER
The state-of-the-art single / dual door AC-215 networked access controller is the backbone of medium scale security systems managing up to 5000 users, 20 000 casual and 256 controllers, 512 doors, with a 5000 offline FIFO history log, allowing maximum flexibility for securing growth.
• The AC-215U, access control system and Veritrax PC Software are combination that gives full control over the entrances of your premises. Veritrax software supports control for both single and double door entrances where up to 255 access control units (ACU) can be monitored.
• AC-215 employs the latest technology to meet the requirement of the market. Up to 510 doors and 5000 users can be supported using the Veritrax software. The product’s flash memory enables easy firmware updates.
• Veritrax software, which is user friendly and intuitive, defines settings and event logs. A single server, communicating to and from the ACU, can serve unlimited network clients. The system’s database is saved in the server. The database can be set to backup and can import/export previous configurations. Clients are able to modify the database, for example, define new employees and/or their access permissions.
Veritrax AS-215 can be run on Windows 98, 2000, NT and XP.
3: FINGERPRINTS FOR ACCESS AND TIME & ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT
• The use of fingerprints in access and T&A systems protects the rights of both employer and employee
• The records enhance the employees ability to demonstrate and defend their attendance at the workplace
• No need to carry access cards or keys
• The system does not store images or copies of the fingerprints – so there is no invasion of privacy and impossible to steal information from the system
• During enrollment, the key characteristics in the fingerprint (minutia points) are extracted and analyzed. The image or actual fingerprint is then removed, leaving only the template behind. The original fingerprint cannot be reverse engineered from the stored template
4: IFACE 302 – FACIAL & FINGER RECOGNITION FOR TIME & ATTENDANCE OR ACCESS CONTROL ACTIVITIES
Identification principle: Face recognition, Fingerprint, RFID Card, Pin.
Communication: RJ45 Ethernet, RS232, RS485, USB
Features: Terminal recognition of the geometry of face. iFace series integrated 630MHz high speed Zk Multi-Bio processor and high definition infrared camera which enables user identification in the dark environment.
FingerTec R2 and R2i are the latest complete fingerprint door access and time attendance system. FingerTec R2, embedded with 8M-flash memory, works as a master reader keeping all information and transactions of users intact in the reader and FingerTec R2i works as a slave reader-capturing fingerprint for opening of doors. Data from the master readers are accessible through the powerful FingerTec software, TCMS V2. With combination of FingerTec R2 and R2i, both entrance and exit are controlled by secured biometrics key.
FingerTEx R2 offers the most commonly used communication protocols, TCP/IP for data transfer and it is equipped with and additional USB as back up in an event of connection breakdown. The FingerTec R2 series also work with standard alarm systems to give warning during break in, door ajar or unauthorized dismantling of readers.
The powerful TCMS V2 software is bundled with every FingerTec R2. It runs on Window platform for reader and data management, as well as for easy and presentable reporting. FingerTec R2 readers run on Linux platform, providing flexibility to integrate firmware and performing customized functions. Complimentary Biobridge SDK is also available for integration with third party software.
Ixp20 range consists of two products and meets the requirements of 1 to 8 door applications, incorporating full stand alone and independent functionality. Be it the home or office, the IXP20 provides Impro Technologies’ tried and tested access control proficiency, taking you into the future with complete peace of mind and security. The tow and a half inch colour TFT touch screen offers complete system configuration including simple and advanced system configuration. With onboard reporting and onboard system diagnostics, the IXP20 provides a clean and easy-to-use visual output for the user, making access control setup from 1 up to 8 Anti-Passback door uncomplicated. With the IXP20 system, access control is no longer reserv
ed for the industrial or enterprise market. Everything you need to secure your premises is at your fingertips thanks to the simplicity of the touch screen and web application, all while reducing costs and complexities whilst maintaining utmost security and functionality.
Experience in developing reader technologies puts HID Global in a unique position to play a critical role in the evolution and adoption of smart card technology. With the industry’s most extensive line of powerful, versatile readers, HID Global’s reader solutions enable a broad scope of applications powered by secure contact-less technology.
Designed to enhance the security, convenience and aesthetics of any installation, HID reader technology is the global technology of choice for accuracy, compatibility, technological innovation and responsiveness. HID secure contactless and contact readers and reader boards and cores are used in a limitless variety of applications: facility access control, mobile payment devices, computer network data security, medical record management, employee time and attendance, border control and many more.
HID Global reader solutions, guaranteed compatible with HID cards, tokens, inlays and preliminaries, will fit any need for secure technology readers and devices.